CCSJC High School Ministry

Friday, June 11, 2010

Praying for you my "brotha"



This last saturday, Lindy, Nick Wolf, and myself headed up to Cal State Long Beach to support our Brazilian friends and my Jiu Jitsu instructors, Paulo Guillobel (on top) and Andre Lucic (on the bottom standing in white gi) at the World Jiu Jitsu Championships. Even though both of them did not advance to the next round, it was still a great opportunity to be there and show our support. KEEP PRAYING!! The Lord is doing a great work and pray that He would continue to show Himself in a great way to Paulo and Andre and the rest of the peeps at Guillobel Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. My prayer is that I would remain faithful in this labor and continue to be an ambassador for Christ at my dojo.

"And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed." - Romans 13:11

No comments:

Post a Comment